Terms & Conditions
- No Cancellations will be accepted however you can change your booking to another date or course.
- If in the unlikely event that learn woodworking needs to cancel a course you will be notified and booked on another course in the future.
- Students under the age of 18 or anyone considered to be a vulnerable adult must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- All advice and guidance is given in good faith and learn woodworking cannot be held responsible for any accidents or damage that occurs during or after the course is completed.
- If you arrive to start the course and do not wear appropriate clothing and footwear you will not be allowed to participate in the course on that day and will have to be booked onto a course in the future.
- Whilst in the workshop you will abide to the rules of the workshop, these will be given to you when you arrive. This is for yours and everyone else's safety.
- We cannot be held responsible for the quality of accomodation that may be received at the establishments on our links page.